Each potential member should send an updated CV along with a one page statement that describes how the candidate will contribute
to the mission of the Society. All materials should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.
Benefits of the Society
- Members have interaction with leading international scholars in the field at the annual conference.
- Members can be elected to key positions in the Society
- Members have the opportunity to participate in several hands-on wet labs, including ECLS.
- Post-doctoral fellows, residents, and students can participate in an exchange program for 1-2 weeks at other leading
- Members can have peer-reviewed articles published in a special January issue of Artificial Organs, dedicated to manuscripts from
the International Conference.
- The April/May issue of Artificial Organs Journal is dedicated to abstracts for the International Conference.
- Members will receive a $100 discount on registration for the International Conference.